- Design, code, train, test, deploy, and iterate on large-scale, distributed machine learning systems.
- Implementing and maintaining AI models in product development, including monitoring performance and making updates as needed.
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in AI and machine learning and related fields and applying this knowledge to improve model performance and efficiency.
- Research and implement best practices to enhance existing and new coming products.
- Create and deliver reports and presentations to leadership, peers, and external parties for design, test, and production readiness reviews.
- Collaborate with a multi-functional agile team of data science, UX / UI design, product management, and engineering to build new features/products/services that delight our customers.
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or Ph.D.) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical fields involving Machine Learning or equivalent technical experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in data science in industrial or business settings.
- Fundamental understanding of neural networks and common machine learning algorithms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – Proven software development skills in Python and ML libraries (structured and unstructured data), especially on Google Colab.
- Strong data science knowledge and experience in Data collection, Data manipulation, Data visualization, Data modeling, Data evaluation, and model deployment.
- Experience in using any tools of AI image generation (Stable diffusion, Midjouney or Dell-E).
- Experience supervising a team.
- Knowledge of digital assets and blockchain is a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud is a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Annual Trip
Interested candidates please send application together with resume, present & expected salary, and a recent photo